3Design Introduction - October Training in LA
Become familiar with 3Design!
New 3DESIGN users in Los Angeles area, book your seat today!. David Swallow will guide the class through a series of design concepts, so you can build on your own beautiful jewelry products.
- Open to all - including new 3DESIGN license purchasers, existing license holders adding new designers to their team, users of other CAD software, as well as those looking to add Jewelry CAD Design to their skill set.
- 3 Day Session / 9am – 5pm / 21 Hours Total
- Learn 3DESIGN Fundamentals including Navigating 3D Space, Parametric History, Managing CAD Files, Importing and Exporting, Sketching 2D and 3D curves, Basic Construction Tools, Jewelry Wizards and Builders, Rendering.
- Learn Jewelry Specific tasks like Pave, Channels, Common and Custom Stone Shapes, Settings.
- The class consists of mostly hands on projects and practice files as well as jewelry making tips and discussions.
- 10 + Projects covering common ring types as well as pendants.
- After training students will have the necessary skills to begin building their own jewelry creations and will start to see an immediate return on investment.
- Students who have purchased a license will receive follow up training and support through 3DESIGN Care. This includes priority access to the Support Help Desk and access to Training Videos and support via the 3DESIGN Community Forum.
Join us October 3-5, 2016 at Gravotech's training facility in Los Angeles, CA area:
Gravotech - Type3
17315 Studebaker Road
Cerritos, CA 90703
Tel: 1+ (678) 904.2909
Fax: 1+ (678) 904.2908
Click here to book your seat today!
Learn more about our Training and Certification programs here