Electrical & Electronic CAD/CAM Software
These industries design, manufacture and implement technologies and are themselves sources of innovation thanks to new technologies.
Engraving contributes to the product's aestheticism: it helps to communicate the brand and promotes its recognition by clients. Product smay also be engraved (or marked) for regulatory reasons or to indicate instructions for use.
Whether the purpose of engraving (or marking) is decorative, aesthetic, marketing or even legal, Type3 solutions (particularly TYPE EDIT, LASERTYPE, TYPE3-CAA) offer a solution which:
- is perfectly integrated (CAD/CAM)
- is verry versatile with its 2D CAD and 3D Bas relief CAD capabilities
- is professional thanks to its CAM specialized in engraving (2D, 2.5D, finishing path, multi-tool range
- is open, thanks to its numerous 2D and 3D import formats (STEP, IGES, STL, etc)
- has unique projection or mapping features on non-regular shapes
- manages a multitude of machines (engravers, machining centers, etc)
- modular, available in several configurations from 2D CAD to the full CAD/CAM 2D + 2.5D + 3D Bas relief pack...
and is the result of over 25 years of experience within the engraving industries.
Text, logos, graphics, serial numbers, textures, Bas reliefs, …..Type3 CAD/CAM Software Solutions are developed for you.
Your integration, design and manufacturing needs:
Our clients in this market:
The electrical and electronic industries comprise companies of all sizes (from large global leaders to very small companies). The sectors concerned represent this variety just as their applications are very extensive.
- Household machines
- Consumer electronics
- Electronic components
- Medical technologies
- Image, etc.
Our consultants are at your disposal to meet your needs