3DESIGN V9.300 Release!
V9.300 is now officially released!
3DESIGN V9.300 is here!
This update is free to all current Version 9 license holders. If you need to upgrade to version 9 contact Robert Claborne email@example.com. Thanks to our customer's feedback, we keep improving 3DESIGN. With V9.300, we've addressed a number of bugs including UI, tools, and functionality:
- Transparency on floating windows is corrected.
- Improved History Tree functionality
- Reset Toolbar improvements.
- Icons that toggle on/off now have better visibility of activated options (Snap Menu in Sketch, Point Tools in Sketch, and Utilities in 3SHAPER).
- Stone tool sizes can now be adjusted again in second tab.
- Export Positions tool for stone positions XML is improved.
- Measure distance in surface mode is corrected.
- Measures do not affect Technical Draft anymore
- Honeycomb improvements.
- 3D Grid and Ring Scooping Tool interaction improved
- Texture using the Duplicate option on certain objects is improved
- Improvements on saving between multiple instances of the program.
- Favorites, Shortcuts, and Quick Access Toolbar will remember your choices after restart once again.
- 3SHAPER improvements.
- Alt-Right click to draw a Zoom window now works consistently.
- Practice License files now display previews in the startup (root) screen.
- The number of Undo/Redo steps inside properties (Adv. Pave, etc.) is no longer limited to 10, but reflects what is set in F12 options.
- Non-Functioning Load Script item removed from Tools Menu. Unused feature was removed in V9.
- Unused "Simplify Export for Boutique" option removed from Symbol Export screen.
- Renaming group headings in the Favorites toolbar now works without crashing.
- Font Selector in Sketch mode now scrolls properly.
Improvements from 9.2 and 9.201
- Compass has been resized and easier to click on.
- History Tree border has been improved.
- Mac OS Retina improvements.
- Ring Size tool now works again.
- Multiple instances of 3DESIGN can now be opened at the same time with no issues.
- Caliper should now snap to solids with no center.
- Update of Swarovski© Catalog.